Price Honouring

Pipboy 83
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5676 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

wondering if you could help with a tidbit of info?

My sister bought a TV a few weeks ago, now it retailed at 599, but for some reason the cashier too 30% off (may have been an error but not sure) Now it was knocked down to 399...we obviously kept shtum about it!

Now my question is, if I take the receipt to Comet, do they have to honour that price to another customer or are prices allowed to be altered at will for prospective buyers?

Thanks all.

Edited by Pipboy 83
I can't spell!

No, I dont think they do as that's like saying you bought one in the sale last week - I'd like another one this week but at last week's price.

It may well be on offer at the moment otherwise someone has obviously loaded the barcode details onto the computer at the wrong price.

Hi Chancellor,

The thing is, it wasn't on any offer, we watched the guy take 30% off for no reason (I think he was confused as he was asked to take 10% off of the price of 3 cables and took 30% off the tv instead??)

Sorry didn't explain that very well previously! I don't know if that changes anything at all?

Just checked the receipt... it says 30% Managers Discount?? The manager wasn't even there?!