Being chased by 1st credit and do statue barred laws also apply in Northern Ireland?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

LCS are in breach of OFT guidlines and the CPUTR 2008 by contacting you in relation to an alleged account which is clearly in dispute due to it being statute barred.

Use this thread that BankFodder has kindly put together to make a complaint to the relevant authorities:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/146460-consumer-protection-unfair-trading.html

• 2 weeks later...

Write them a nice short but firm letter reminding them about requesting payment, chasing alleged debts when they have been notified that the alleged account is statute barred. Attach a copy of your original SB letter and give them 14 days in which to prove it isn't or you will report them to Trading Standards, OFT, CSA and any other authorities you see fit ;)

Heh, I dont think theres any need. I've had some feedback to my previous complaint to TS/OFT today and in my discussion with them I mentioned they have been writing to me again.

I can only stress the importance of complaining to TS and the OFT about 1st Crudit. The more people that do the quicker something gets done. Already they are being watched, but it would be great if more people complain if they are being hassled by 1st Crudit :)

We're watching them and we have info. from elsewhere ;)

It shows the stupidity of our pals in Reigate using so called solicitors LCS. They obviously have not realised you live in NI or else they would have used their tame NI solicitors.

Now come on ODC, words with 4 sylables when describing 1st crud isn't sporting ;)