Being Bullied by manager

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi lexii

Firstly, I'm really sorry to hear about your Mum. You must be under enough stress at the moment without all of this.

I'm really glad that HR are being sympathetic and they seem to be giving you the right advise. I know it seems a long time to wait, but perhaps her going on maternity leave is a blessing in disguise. If what she has said in your appraisal is unfair, then now you can prove to her manager how good you are.

You could as for a meeting with your "new" manager to review things set in your appraisal, but, to be honest, I would try to be constructive about it and try to keep her on side.

You've got some time without her around - you never know, there may be an improved relationship when she returns.

Good luck and keep us posted.

• Haha 1

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Don't worry too much about what the future may hold - for all you know, someone may have complained about her before.

You sound like you are doing all of the right things.

IF she causes trouble when she comes back, then you can go through the disciplinary procedure, which should not favour one side over the other, regardless of whether one is management or not.

If it ever gets that far, let us know and we'll be on the case :D

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.