Hello to everyone for 2nd time

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I registered a couple of years ago but probably from a different e-mail address but also could not remember my user name. Now I have at last opened a separate bank account at the advice of Payplan.

I now feel it is about time I reprinted my letters to Nationwide to claim back all penalty charges. Several years ago they declined 10 dd and I was charged £300 the following month. Just a difficult time but there have been lots of other times as well.

I have been with Nationwide for over 30 years. We started with the Anglia and have been with them since that time.

Today I have 7 creditors that are chasing me but 5 have agreed to the Payplan offers.

Nationwide and Nationwide CCS are the only ones that are still trying to force me to cough up more than I can offer.

Most have stopped charges and interest but Nationwide charges are more than the ammount I pay them each month so the debt will not reduce.

Still now I will stump them with demand for bank charges and see how they squirm!

Sorry just wanted to talk.

easter bunny

Hi and welcome to Cag

Spend sometime familiarising yourself with the site. Make sure you read the site rules and the FAQ's.

A couple of useful links are the How do I guide to the forum and the A to Z Index

Then when your ready start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

saint :-)