My Mint Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mint card has been stinging me for the past 7 months!!!

I decided that at xmas i would not use it or spend on it. I was within my limit so i set up a Direct Debit so i would never forget a payment and i could just forget about it. I was shocked last month when i found out that i was being charged every month £20 over limit fees because my direct debit was not keepin my account within it's limits :eek: :eek: I rang up the customer services to the woman saying. The over limit fees would keep going on as they are not included in the Direct debits! the truth being that my direct debit comes out keeps my account satisfied then the over limit fees gets added the day after!!! I rang up and said that it was underhand and wrong but they just defended thier decisions saying direct debits do not take the fees off! So i was like whats the point in setting one up for me when they said that this facility would stop me missing/not making payments (i'm a shift worker who works a 8 day week)

The Woman on the phone said that i have been charged 7 times the over limit fee of £20. I would like to claim it back. can i just skip DPA and not say exact dates as i missing a few statements, not bothered about the small ammount of interest that would come. can i go straight to money claim for this/??

Thanks Guys;-)

Its important that you follow the procedure in the step by step guide before you make a claim. Otherwise it would appear you were unreasonable to the court.

To save time I would phone and ask exactly when charges were made & how much they were. Then send the very first template.