My partners quick way of getting rid of a DCA- He says it works.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5450 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya guys :)

I had a bit of fun with a DCA who was pestering us a while back. I must admit I don't normally enter into a discussion of any kind with them but I was in an extremely bad mood and they caught me right at the wrong moment :-x

They phoned for the umpteenth time asking for my OH so I said "he has run off with another woman!"

The guy asked if I knew his forwarding address so I said I didn't but when I did I was going to go round and cut off his [edit] and stuff them down his throat...and that I was extremely distressed right now so if he (the caller) didn't [edit] and stop pestering me I would go round to their office and do the same to him!!

He quickly apologised for calling and said sheepishly that if I did hear from my OH perhaps I would kindly let him know they had called...rofl :lol:

After that the calls stopped!

Great fun!

Love SG x

Edited by GuidoT
Circumventing the swear filter
  • Haha 1

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

:eek: Oops ... I didn't know I was circumventing the swear filter with my post Cagbot - I honestly thought you could put asterisks in naughty words to filter them yourself - sorry 'bout that! :rolleyes:

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.