Bookie v Clydesdale Financial Services *WON*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 slightly delayed payment, (2 days) on a fixed credit agreement and they charged me £42.50! :shock:

So, as final payment is looming, I phoned them to get a settlement figure and discuss the charges. Very nicely, I suggested that as it had been a one-off, how about a GOGW, nudge nudge wink wink know wot I mean? The young chap said he could take off half. Ah, says I, not quite good enough, you see, what I'll do is pay my last instalment, then not pay the charges and then it's all going to get unpleasant, and frankly, I have quite enough on my plate, what with reclaiming all of my bank charges as it is, so about you take it all off? 5.gif

Hold on, said he. Came back 2 mns later, and said ok, all taken out.

Thank you very much and that's one more off the list. rocker.gif

Well done Bookie but are you sure you're in the right forum?:Dhttp://www.cfs-uk.com/

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well done Bookie but are you sure you're in the right forum?:DBarclays | Partner Finance | Homepage

Pretty sure, yes, changeover won't be complete by the time I have paid off my credit (if their letters are to be trusted, which I grant you is open to debate!), so still Clydesdale. :razz: Smartarse.

• 5 months later...