ARRANGEMENT FEE, any1 know how to get it removed before i hav to pay it

ju5t
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all!

i have recently been informed by hsbc that i will be charge a total of £106 in arangement fees!!

my uncle works reclaiming charges for this website however i would rather just not pay the charge than feel the need to reclaim it!!

i have spoken to the bank who clearly do not know the law and tell me i have to wait for the outcome of the test case!! THIS IS UNTRUE CLAIMS CAN STILL BE MADE AT THE MOMENT!!!!

can anyone offer advice on how they prevented HSBC from taking the charge!!!

and can anyone recomend a bank which doesnt charge customers for going overdrawn!!!

thanks all

the charge of £106 would include interest as wel.. Yes you can put in a claim now, but unfortunatley alot of people are having their claims stayed. Only under exceptional circumstances will the claims carry on (eg not get stayed by the courts) The bank is partly right in telling you that you will have to wait for the outcome of the test case.

Unless all of your income is derived from benefits, there is really little you can say to the bank in order to stop them taking your money.

If you are on benefits, you can opt for the right of appropriation. This means you tell the bank that £x will be going into your account on xx.xx.xx and you are exercising your right to use that money to pay for bills, food etc. There is a template for this in the library.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Yeah but JW, we KNOW the banks ignore that anyway. My case is a case in point :(

Before I forget, can you just have a look at post 16 in http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/89689-rayne-capital-one.html?highlight=rayne+vs for me please and just let me know if I gave the right info? Would feel pretty bad getting it wrong. Cheers m8y :)

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D