Help! MCOL have stayed my Credit card Claims.

solitaire
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello there,

Im so stressed out,icon8.gif MCOL have stayed both my credit card claims for Lloyds TSB and Barclaycard, on the basis that there waiting for the OFT test case. I know this test case does not include credit cards.

I know I have to apply to have the stay lifted. Please can someone help me with the wording and how to fill in the form to lift the stay for a credit card as in can only find info on lifting stays for bank accounts??

Plus does anyone no how to go about having the defence struck out as they know full well that they shouldnt have appied for a stay on the test case basis.

Thank you so much if you can help!!icon14.gif

Here is a letter to send to the court regarding your credit card claim.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cases-stayed-pending-oft/114308-objection-stay-credit-card.html

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .