Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'expats'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start




Found 3 results

  1. Hi I'm looking for best way of helping friends in Spain reclaim ppi.. Do I need to get them to authorize me .. Or can they get new sar sent to Spain and issue claims?? Thanks
  2. I am a retired British (Welsh) national now living comfortably in the Philippines. Although I do not envisage needing to return to the UK for required medical interventions (I am Diabetic 2, Have an enlarged Prostate, and take warfarin after open heart surgery in 1993) I do feel very insulted that even though I have paid into the NHS through taxes and NI for over 40 years, I am now being denied their services because I choose to live abroad. If a young person chooses to live and bwork abroad he will have cover in that country for health needs and so it would be right that if he was temporarily in the UK then he shouls pay something at least (Unless there is a reciprocal agreement between two countries), however it seems that at every turn Pensioners are being hammered and trodden on by the Government and through them by various agencies in the UK including the NHS. What actually are our rights as consumers in these matters? E J jones
  3. French farce as British expats face a shock £8,000 fine if they do not declare their inheritance trusts to the Paris tax office Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-2158326/British-expats-France-face-shock-8-000-fine-declare-inheritance-trusts.html#ixzz1xmmGQ3RJ
  • Create New...