Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder Marky2 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter

Cagger since
    Apr 2009

Default LST Credit Transfer On MBNA?

Just logged onto my online MBNAicon credit card and my balance has been cleared completely by a "LST Credit Transfer". My available balace shows as 0, with a 6k credit limit but 0 available to spend. I recently cancelled an additional card - I reckon its something to do with that as a security measure.

Does anybody else have this happen to them? I know its too good to be true, but could somebody put me out of my misery please and confirm it will go back on to my account in a few days and my balance hasn't been magically cleared?

thanks in advance

Premium Royalties Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Download our toolbar
    42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man Highly authoritative 42man's Avatar

Cagger since
    May 2007

Default Re: LST Credit Transfer On MBNA?

I would contact them by phone initially to check....

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.
    Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.
    Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.
    If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ease-read.html
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder Marky2 Novitiate

Cagger since
    Apr 2009

Default Re: LST Credit Transfer On MBNA?

Stupid of me I know, but I don't want to alert them to the problem should they have made a mistake! Can I print off my online statement showing the payment as some sort of back up that I don't actually owe them anything?

Viewing CAG on a small screen? Switch to the mobile version of the site

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE