how about this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

capquest

not a basic pay up,

if a satisfactory payment programme is not estabilished and or you fail to comply with our request to contact this firm, we will not hesitate to utilise the legal system to its full extent.

i replied with cca request, and stated therefore, you can take this as contact to your firm.

this is, i have partners' ( yes, another one of his), credit file, though it does state a default on it for this, further down for same it states settled.

this is how it is (please note the dates)

littlewoods monthly

current 503

default 504

start 23/10/2003 (note the date)

default 01/2005

end 01/2005

dob

last update feb 2005

monthly status d(default)

now this one

littlewoods

limit 300

start 21/10/2003(see what i mean)

end 31/5/2004

dob

last update 6/6/04

monthly status s(settled)

same name, same address and he definetly only had 1 account

any help on this one........even though i have it in black n white, capquest are gonna be beeb beeb beeb

Get onto Littlewoods and the CRA's to dispute why there are 2 entries for the same account. There are some sample letters on here (will need expanding)

Remove Default Notices on a Credit File - We show you how

As for Capquest's statement, they can say they will utilise the legal system to its full extent, but if the availibility of legal measures is nil to start with it is nothing more than an idle threat.

• 2 weeks later...

right, i cca'd capquest last week, replied today with a we have your request letter.

whilst we wait on littlewoods response, we have selected your account for a pilot scheme.the pilot scheme consists of offering you a one-off settlement amount to clear this account by x oct 2007.

basically asking for 125. in one off payment and liability will be cleared.

stating NO CATCH.

says default on credit file,(mmmm,read above), should you take up offer we will immediately take action to inform the credit ref agencies that you have 'SHORT SETTLED' your account and to amend your file immediately.

if you do not wish to take up this offer, and do not make a suitable payment plan once you have received the requested documentation, your account will be fast tracked into litigation.........

BRING IT ON..............there is no agreement, and shows as settled on credit file matey.lol. yeah, there is a default showing too, but i(partner) will fight this one in court...