List of all MP's written & emailed.

ja-de
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS POST.

THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT.

If you are going to Email your MP Please be aware that this the Houses of Parliament website will severely restrict the amount of information that can send.

http://www.parliament.uk/alms

you will be restricted to 4000 chars in your message. This includes your full personal details, ie: Name, Full address, Email, Telephone number and Email verification.

When I used this to contact my MP Mrs Joan Humble, Blackpool North. my message was reduced to just over 3000 chars. I was forced to edit (butcher) the template leter from this thread so much that it became a nonsense, I lost the full Human rights section, much of the pre-amble etc. They include spaces, Paragraphs (even double or triple line gaps in address etc.

Therefore please, I cannot stress enough, DO NOT USE THIS LINK. Instead us the link on this thread as there are no restrictions to the length of the text that you send, and therefore you can edit the template letter to suit your own circumstances. I have include the link below to help.

WriteToThem.com - Email or fax your Councillor, MP, MEP, MSP or Welsh, NI, London Assembly Member for free

Finaly do not delay, post today.

Keep up the good work, regards, Stonedecroze

• Haha 2

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales