Lloyds court dates

GaryH
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My hearing is at Clerkenwell County Court next wednesday. Final hearing as Judge ignored my written request for a preliminary hearing on the issue of whether the defence was likely to succeed! I have filed a bundle prior to which I requested T&C from bank's solicitors (standard directions per post 13 above). I fully expect them to ignore everything, turn up on day requesting stay, which i will oppose. My circs are slightly different to the norm for various reasons and also I am legally qualified but am as fed up and nervous as everyone else on here and also disgusted at the abuse of process by the banks which in many cases our wonderful district judges appear to either endorse or be too scared to condemn. How did it come to this...justice should be for everyone equally and not just huge rich powerful companies who can nobble the quangos we pay for with our taxes. i will report on the outcome of my case either way of course

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep that means the test case.

Very generous ;) of you to give them more time than they were entitled to, if they hadn't acknowledged service saying they were going to defend?

I know it's too late to tell you this now but you should have just applied the day that you were entitled to, which was 14 days after the 19th of July if they hadn't acknowledged service.

Yes please apply immediately to the Court saying that you were entitled to judgment in default on 9 August, and requested it on 13 August. Bank have not indicated that they were going to defend action, therefore should not be entitled to benefit of stay.

If they have not contacted you since then in any way, mention this too and say in the interests of the overriding objective, you should be granted an expeditious resolution of your claim when there is no objection and no acknowledgement or defence from bank

Make sure you emphasise that your request crossed with the Order.

Don't forget to send your cheque for £35 payable to HMCS (that's if you want them to decide on paper). It's £65 if you want a hearing

Download form from HM Courts service website and give your reasons in Part c on page 2. Good luck

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...