RadioJohn Vs Abbey - Draft Order ignored by court - what now?

RadioJohn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI Guys

I sent, along with my Allocation Questionnaire, a draft order (taken from your template section) for all court materials to be submitted by the claimant and the defendant withn 14 days of the order being served.

Abbey also sent a draft order requesting schedule information and copies of statements to be submitted within 28 days of the order being served.

The court (Bow County Court) just sent details of the court date, time and anticipated length (15 minutes!) of the hearing. They didn't mention anything about draft orders or further directions.

I telephoned the court today and they said no directions were sent (perhaps because the judge didn't think it was necessary) and you can just bring the court file with you on the day - no need to send copies off.

However it sounded like a receptionist speaking (although she did slook into my case notes) so I'm really not sure what to do.

I know I have been warned not to leave this to the last minute but I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 10 days which would go over my suggested 14 day response time.

Do I take the courts word for it and bring the files on the day? Comply with Abbey's draft order or get my court bundle ready tonight (I'm at work so have access to all my letters and a photocopier) - adhere to my own draft order and send tomorrow?

Your advise would be greatly appreciated.

RadioJohn