style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can the FAQ's go at the TOP of the forum, in their OWN section, and instead of having that HUUUUUUGE title they have right now, just call it "READ ME FIRST"? In BIG red letters.

And then, bump the threads in such a way that they're in order, with the "What we're doing and why" at the top, step by step guide next, etc etc.

At the moment, people are just coming in and blindly posting stuff without even realising that the FAQs are there...

I honestly don't think it'll make any difference.

The FAQ is linked to at the top - in the mods sigs, in big red letters, and in the welcome email that is sent to new sign-ups.

Yet, still people ignore it.

It's linked to from the front page - with a big red "READ THIS FIRST" all over it.

I could walk round to each and every persons house and staple a copy to their forehead and they still would miss it.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

I agree. It would seem logical to move the FAQs to the top of the Library Forum, so that they are right in front of you when you first click onto the forumand therefore see them on every visit.

Alternatively make the FAQ button (between User CP and Memberslist) link to the main FAQs

Hi, being new to this site i think that the FAQs could be anywhere and people would still repeatedly ask the same questions. Some of us do have a read thru them! The problem, i feel is there is SO much info that even those with brains seem to go on to overload.

Has there ever been any thought into a kind of mentoring system?? I know that all advice is free and of personal opinion, but perhaps those who have been thru the process can assign themselves to us 'claim virgins'. Then we could return the favour once familiar with the system.

Sorry if this has all been said before or seems obvious or stupid, it just seemed sensible to me!

Sugar:p