Thunderpuss2K v Egg

thunderpuss2k
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here's what I emailed back:

Thank you for your email, I assume the miscalculation of the deadline is just an oversight on your part. For the record, the request was sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery on 13 June 2006. The deadline for the request to be fulfilled was Monday 24 July 2006, so as of today (Friday 28 July 2006) you are four days over the 40 day deadline.

In my letter of 26 July 2006 I advised that if you did not comply within the next seven days, further action would be taken. However, if you can assure me that you will be able to fulfil this request by this coming Tuesday, 2 August 2006, I will not take any further action to enforce compliance. However, any further delay will result in the necessary application being made to the Court to enforce compliance.

I trust you note these points, and I look forward to receiving the requested data by Tuesday 2 August 2006.

If my reply or advice was helpful, please click the scales!

-------

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are strictly personal, and should not be taken as a substitute for individual professional legal advice on your own particular situation.

-------

Nothing this morning - then I realised Tuesday was actually 1st August and not 2nd as I said I'd give them til. Hopefully something should turn up in the post tomorrow..

-------

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are strictly personal, and should not be taken as a substitute for individual professional legal advice on your own particular situation.

-------

.. which it has. Whole ream of information from Egg. Happy days..

-------

-------

Oooh cool, is it just statements or does it include manual intervention and other things as well?

Seems to be three separate bits of information. 1. Statements. 2. Screen grabs from a Windows application, and 3. Screen grabs from a host-based terminal application. They kindly provide a large bundle of explanatory notes, which I'll try and get a chance to read through later today.

-------

-------