myself v Alliance & Leicester

granny50
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all I have been through the 3 stages of writing to A&L regarding my charges having first been given all the waffle about charges being fair etc. I then applied to the courts, have had an offer from A&L for a smaller amount which I have rejected. Also letters from their solicitors saying I will not win as I have no case. I am now awaiting to hear from the courts, anyone else in this situation?

Hi Granny,

Yes there are a lot of us in a similar situation to you at the moment , either waiting for a court date or just received one. I myself am just awaiting a court date claiming just under £3000 so hopefully will get one soon. Patience is the key with A&L for claims above £500 as they usually take it to the wire.

Joe

if you have sent a letter befor action to alliance or rags, just go ahead and issue proceedings either through mcol or your local county court. as long as you keep writing and asking they will keep delaying. they are playing a waiting game hoping something goes in theyre favour. dont delay sue today. its the only language they understand. best of luck bob