OK so I got my money but is it over?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just got my money from IF all £3k of it plus costs, now they are sending me a cheque and have blocked my card. Sounds like they are closing my account.

Any ideas of how I take it further? I heard someone got a £250 fine from a bank for closing their account

I just got my money from IF all £3k of it plus costs, now they are sending me a cheque and have blocked my card. Sounds like they are closing my account.

Any ideas of how I take it further? I heard someone got a £250 fine from a bank for closing their account

Hi,

I think thats terrible and I am sure that you are right about being able to do something about this but it's all a bit beyond me and I am afraid that it seems to stay very quite on the IF forum, what I would suggest is that you post again on the Halifax (Part of the same group) just explain on your posting that you could not get the help that you needed from here and I am sure that someone will be along to help you....................;)