Barclays/woolwich Court Action

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:cool: Hi I'm new to forum,

I have began action in court against Barclays/Woolwich, now they have acknowledged claim on 14th May, now I'm very worried about court hearing as I did not engage a solicitor. What will happen now? what is next stage? what is the length of time they have to settle?

Anxious

Assuming that you used the particulars of claim from this site and you follow our suggested procedure then you needn't worry. They've acknowledged service and they will probably file a defence. You will then need to complete an allocation questionnaire (using the template on this site) and wait for a hearing date. Chances are that they will settle long in advance of the hearing.

You might like to start a thread in the Barclays/ Woolwich forum as others who have specific experience with them will be able to guide you through what to do.

• 2 months later...

HELP!!!

BARCLAYS -V- CHI CHI

sorry if this is the wrong thread, BUT I NEED SOME MORE ADVICE. I HAVE TO SUBMIT BUNDLE BUT THIS IS VERY CONFUSING I KEEP GETTING LOST INBETWEEN FINDING THE INFO. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PUT ALL BUNDLE INFO HERE FOR ME THAT I NEED TO LOG. THE COURT BDIRECTIONS ASK ME TO SUBMIT WITNESS STATEMENT AND REASONS WHY CHARGES ARE UNFAIR. I'M A REAL DUMMY, SO ANYTHING THAT CAN BE ADJUSTED TO SUIT ME WOULD BE GREAT. NOT SURE WHAT I MUST PRINT OR JUST COPY! OH AND I CANT FIND T & C FOR WOOLWICH 1989.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

ANXIOUS CHI CHI:mad: