help please a moderator needed

fedupandskint
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can not view the site anymore.. i have to use my history to get to here please can someone let me know what i need to do.. just keep getting a box opening saying save open or cancel that is it.. i know this should not be posed here but thisis the only place i can find Open and in my history please help me :confused:

nikki = Fedupandskint V ShABBEY

Data Protection Act recieved today 8/6/06 so 40 days start

finally recieved bank statements today 11/10/06 :-|

new bank account set up today finally got everything i need and done it :D

calculations worked out amount comes to 4,621

Sorry everyone still trying to get sorted out been in hospital and not been able to follow it up so having to start again now:-x

Data Protection Act and ten pound fee sent statements recieved eventually 3 missing but i had them online so could calculate from there

15th march Request for payment of charges sent registered mail. 14 days starts 16th

second request for payment of charges sent 14 days are up on 3rd May. will then file MCOL

Have tried that but no joy..

Sorry everyone still trying to get sorted out been in hospital and not been able to follow it up so having to start again now:-x

Data Protection Act and ten pound fee sent statements recieved eventually 3 missing but i had them online so could calculate from there

15th march Request for payment of charges sent registered mail. 14 days starts 16th

second request for payment of charges sent 14 days are up on 3rd May. will then file MCOL

Hi fedup,

The server was playing up for 10 minutes or so on Saturday night. If you tried to access it then, your browser - or even your ISP, if they use web proxies - may well have cached the faulty page.

If you've cleared you're browsers cache, then perhaps it has been cached by your ISP. You're not with NTL or AOL by any chance? I know they both use web proxies (although some other ISPs do too).

If you're still having problems, can you let me know which browser you're using

• Haha 1

Whooo fixed hubby is a star but also webmaster you were speaking gobbldygook to me so showed him what you said and he worked majic and fixed it phewww thought i was gonna loose the site altogether

thanks for your help