Givvynarna vs A & L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello peeps. Just back from my holiday and am just about to go to the post office on my lunch break to send my final letter before i issue my MCOL. Just wondering if any of you have time to look it over before i send it?

Here it is:

Thank you for replying to my previous letter.

I am sad to hear that you are still refusing to refund the unfair and unlawful bank charges that have been placed on my account over the last six years.

Please accept this letter as notification that I will be beginning legal proceedings against Alliance and Leicester to reclaim the full amount as laid out in my previous schedule of charges plus interest and any incurred legal costs if I do not receive a full refund of the charges (or notification of your intention to issue a full refund of the charges) on my account within the next 7 days.

I now calculate that you have taken £1,093.00

I am enclosing a copy of the schedule of the charges which I am claiming. I have already sent you a copy of this in my original letter of the 23rd April 2007. However, since then there has been further charges applied and I have now included these charges into my schedule.

I am sure you are aware that every previous case of this kind has resulted in the full amount being returned to the claimant. I therefore, respectfully request that you save us both a lot of time and effort and refund the charges to me directly without court intervention.

I look forward to your response.

What do you think?

I'm going to send that letter today by special delivery so my 7 days notice starts tomorrow. Unfortunately i am going on holiday at the end of the month so when the time comes to file my MCOL i will be a broad, so that leaves the scoundrels 3 weeks to send me something other than the 'fobbing off' letter that i've seen so many others have recieved on this site. Do they think we're all stupid or something?

Anyways, i'll see if i get any other form of response in the next week before i go away, if not, MCOL will be filed at the start of June and then they can't run away anymore!

Does anyone think that it will look bad on me if i'm not sticking 100% to deadlines? Has this come up in anyone else's case?

Thanks, xxx

Givv

You can do the MCOL from abroad as long as you can access the internet. You do not have to be in the UK when fill out the MCOL....I wasnt.

I am sure that where ever you are going you can get access to an internet computer. All you need do then is leave the schedules of charges with covering letters packaged and ready to be sent to the court manager and A&L. Leave them with a friend or relative and ask them to post them on a specific date, by special recorded delivery, so that they arrive shortly after or on the same day that MCOL is deemed served (roughly 5 days after issue).

If not then you may have to wait until you get back. At the end of the day it is your deadline and you have a legitimate reason for the delay of MCOL and no it does not look bad on you.

Good Luck

• 4 weeks later...

OK, so I'm doing my MCOL now.

I'm at the particulars of claim page and i've copied, pasted and amended the particulars i found in the library on this site. It then asks me to put in my total amount claiming. I'm not sure whether to include the interest figure into this box or not?

Then i looked at the letter i have to send to MCOL (found it in the Library also) and it says to put in how much you are claiming for. Am i caliming for the amount of charges including interest and court costs (by the way £120!!! Couldn't believe my eyes!) So anyway, i'm just feeling a little confused and getting upset because i don't want to spend £120 cos i feel like i'm never gonna get that back either!

Someone give me some inspiration and a little help with my depressing difficulties! Please please pretty please!

Lots of Love.

Givvynarna. xxx

• 1 month later...