style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need help urgently.As i dont know what i am doing.Court on 15 august.Havent finished my bundle cofused.Can someone email me some details what i have to send.My bundle has to be sent off tomorrow.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to include a copy of your schedule of charges, and you need copies of all the statements that have charges on them. It's probably a good idea to update the interest if you can, but if not, your claim says the daily amount being added so that is sufficient.

Bookworms court bundle explains that you need an index, so every page needs a number on, and you list on the index what's on the pages. It is probably a good idea to put them in a file if you can, but nothing too heavy as you'll need to post it to YB, and the court too if you can't take it yourself.

Ask away until you are happy that you have all you need.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

You need to include a copy of your schedule of charges, and you need copies of all the statements that have charges on them. It's probably a good idea to update the interest if you can, but if not, your claim says the daily amount being added so that is sufficient.

Bookworms court bundle explains that you need an index, so every page needs a number on, and you list on the index what's on the pages. It is probably a good idea to put them in a file if you can, but nothing too heavy as you'll need to post it to YB, and the court too if you can't take it yourself.

Ask away until you are happy that you have all you need.

Do i need to photo copy all the statements.Or just send spreadsheets.To court/and bank.? thank you caro

You need to copy them I'm afraid, and if you have to go to court you must take the originals with you.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Yes, you do need one for each of them.

Although YB haven't ever submitted a bundle, they have always settled out of court.

If you submitted the draft directions, their defence may even be struck out, so you will win anyway. It's hard to predict what will happen in your case because of the test case the OFT and the banks have started.

Don't worry though, as you can post everything on your thread and we'll help all we can.

Yes, you do need one for each of them.

Although YB haven't ever submitted a bundle, they have always settled out of court.

If you submitted the draft directions, their defence may even be struck out, so you will win anyway. It's hard to predict what will happen in your case because of the test case the OFT and the banks have started.

Don't worry though, as you can post everything on your thread and we'll help all we can.

Hello caro.i posted off my court bundles.Just checked online with royalmail.Apparently the one for the legal services (Kirsty ross) is still in dispatch in oldham.I rang them and dont know when its going to be sent out.Thats B---dy great isnt it.My court case is 15 august.I dont know what to do?

Don't worry about it. You've sent it, and can prove you sent it, and anyway YB have had loads of these bundles so they know what to expect. It can take quite a long time before delivery is shown on the Royal Mail site.

Take a look at the various guidance notes in the library for getting ready for court. Look through all of them to see which apply to you. Some will help you more than others I think.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/

Don't worry about it. You've sent it, and can prove you sent it, and anyway YB have had loads of these bundles so they know what to expect. It can take quite a long time before delivery is shown on the Royal Mail site.

Take a look at the various guidance notes in the library for getting ready for court. Look through all of them to see which apply to you. Some will help you more than others I think.

I will have a look.The bundles held up because of a postal strike Thats what the lady said anyway.

Caro.Should i send a N225 so they cant put a stay on the case? I have read it somewhere else.What someone elses is doing.How do i do it?

thank you maggie

I'm not clear why you would need an N225 or an N244 but certainly I would use the updated application for removal of a stay if you need it maggie. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/17065-application-removal-stay-updated.html

The N244 is if the stay has already been applied and needs removal. The first part is a letter to send to object to a stay before the judge has agreed to it.

I would be inclined to wait to hear from the court. I think it's probably best not to pre-empt anything, but if you have to go to court make sure that you have the document with you just in case.

Sorry if this isn't very clear, but we are trying to respond to the issues quickly and sometimes need to do a bit of fine tuning. Bear with us.

Thanks georgie. We're trying. Very trying some would say.;)

Hi maggie what is the state of play now at your end - did you contact the bank regarding the proposed stay. :)

Hi georgie.No they havent put a stay on it.Its just incase they do.Not heard a thing from them.When i mentioned stay before.I ment last april the bank put a stay on,In which they were suppose to settle bye 7th may, They didnt do anything about it. Still havent.So its off to court 15th august.I wrote a letter to the judge in with the court bundle explaining How these charges have effected my life and how they have took a other £800 since christmas last yr.And i do agree in a fee for going overdrawn but i begrudge paying £20/£30 each time i go over.Dont know weather it will help my case just have to wait and see.Wonder if i will get a letter etc. before court date?

Just recieved my letter from YB they intend to apply for a stay, my court date is for next week same day as you, so already sent my objection letter so see what happens from here on in. All good fun. ;)

Really? I phoned my court.They havent heard a thing either.The lady recons they may be trying to settle with me.Just have to wait and see.Wont i ? How long have you been trying to get your charges back? i have been trying for 12mths now.been a ball ache.Just hope its settled soon.getting p-----d off now.

Started my claim last march so not as long as you, I think we will need a judge with some balls to stand up and be counted although I hate to say it I think a deal has been done with the banks and the courts. We are so near and yet so far, but hang on in there we have come this close, who knows what could happen in the next few days.

Not all the courts are agreeing to stays so don't give up.;)