Nationwide Credit Card ignoring my letters

SPK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have been trying to get Nationwide to send my credit card statements to me since before Xmas!! I sent the SAR with my £10 cheque along with my account number etc. They cashed my cheque on 22nd January. When the 40 days were up I still hadn't recieved a letter or my statements from Nationwide CC. I then sent the non compliance data protection letter from the library giving them another seven days to comply before court action. It is now 10 days since they recieved this letter and they still haven't sent me anything. Please can somebody advise me what to do next. Can I estimate my charges and go ahead with the claim of getting my fees refunded?

Thanks for any help.

Hiya,

You need to report them to the Information Commissioner and then you will need to bring a County Court action under the Data Protection Act

25/10/06 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Posted vs Nationwide

31/10/06 - Confirmation S.A.R was Received.

Could somebody post the link for me please as to how I take Nationwide credit card to court for non compliance of the data protection act. I am familiar with money claim and have claimed back charges succesfully but I really don't know where to start on this one. I have searched the forum but can't find how I actually take them to court for my statements. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

If I were you, I'd report them to the Information Commissioner and ask him how you can get them to comply. He may just make a phone call for you and they will shit themselves...........

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

I would speak with the Info. Com. and ask him how to proceed. He has the power to force compliance, I understand.

Notice they cassed the chequ though.

18/04/07 Won £4360.09 Nationwide Current Account

19/04/07 Began claiming for 10 years

15/04/07 Began Nationwide Credit Card

26/04/07 Began Egg Credit Card

02/08/07 Won £416.97 Egg Credit Card