CPR Part 18 Ruule 27.2 - RBS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi have got Allocation Questionaire and Defence pack etc from Cobbetts also they are requesting further information ( this request is served pursuant to CPR Part 18 alternatively with regard to CPR Rule 27.2 (3).

You are asked to provide a responce to this request in accordance with CPR Par 18 by March 15th 2007.

Having read through several posts an I right in thinking that the letter I send back to them is:- I have provided everything I feel I am obliged to, for clarification I once again submit the following.

Account No

Total amount being claimed

Schedule of charges

Is there anything else I am required to write in the letter, also does the letter go to Cobbetts and the Court?

Many thanks

I wrote this:

I acknowledge receipt of your defence & request for further information and clarification.

I would like to advise you that I am a litigant in person in this matter, and so do not feel that I am adequately qualified to understand or respond to the points you raise in your letter. Consequently, I have decided that I will wait until the hearing, at which I will ask the judge for guidance on the best way to respond to you.

I anticipate that the claim would be allocated to the small claims track and would not then expect to have to deal with a Part 18 request since these are specifically excluded under Part 27 unless the court specifically orders me to do so of its own initiative.

However, for clarity, I enclose a schedule of charges and I confirm the charges I am claiming were applied to the following account:

That should do it

RBS Account 1: Won

RBS Account 2: Won

Capital One: Won

Capital One (Wifes Card): Won

RBS Account 2, round 2: Won

RBS PPI: Won