Dale vs The Mortgage Company(TMB)

dale49
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6274 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi ,

have just recieved my letter showing a total of £525 in missed payment fees and arrears letters ,

but they have only gone back to feb 2004 even though i asked for records back to 1998 when i took the mortgage out.

They actually charged me missed payment charges when they changed offices and did not take any mortgage payments out of my account for 13 months,it was only when i was doing my tax accounts that i found out and had to ring them myself and tell them as they did not even know the payments had been missed although i have now found out on this statement they were still charging me for missed payments without informing me.

I had to make 13 months payments in that week.

Do i write them another letter for the missing charges as i sent them the first letter dated 29th jan 2007 and i am wishing to send the second for the re-embursement of the penalties up until feb 2004.

I know there are more because it only shows the last 4 months missed payment fees of the 13 months that were missed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks dale:?