Surprisingly quick Nationwide response to SAR

sasmith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on 26 January, and collected the statements from the branch (because my address is now different to when I used the account) today - so took them just two weeks !

Statements confirmed that, between 2001 and 2004, I incurred charges totalling £1475.65, so have just sent off the preliminary letter !

I'm glad I pursued this one - the charges were a lot more than I remembered, and initially I wasn't going to bother with nationwide as I hadn't got a record of the account number and wasn't going to bother with the faff. Then, I discovered an old cheque book at the back of my drawer at work so decided to do the SAR - glad I did !

Hiya Sasmith!

Thats very similar to me, I thought I had about £70 worth of charges ..........turned out to be nearer £600!

If Nationwide continue to deal with claims as they have done uptil now then you should have your money within about a week of filing in court...........so well worth the faff lol

Good luck!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>