rustyboxx v Lloyds TSB ***WON***

rustyboxx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You seem to have everything is order. I am a few weeks in front of you and was unsure whether to make any reference to Kazzaw too and did not.

We still do not know the outcome of Kazzaw, but we should know in the next few days. If your AQ is not due in yet, then I would hold onto it pending the outcome of Kazzaw - no doubt some of the wise fellows on this site will advise us the appropriate action.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Can you explain why the interest free overdraft would increase you claim totals? How much money are we talking about here, it cannot be much?

The AQ is not really the place to send a revised schedule of charges. Anyway think seriously before you revise it. If you revise it you will have to apply to amend your claim (£35 non refundable) and it may slow your claim down by a few months.

Barty has posted in thread 4 above the link for completing the AQ, however to speed things up you really need to complete as the New Strategy below:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionaires.html

SCM should have picked up the £750 in their defence, but probably did not. You should really inform the court by letter of the payment, but I have not and I am bit further ahead of you.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do not take any notice of them, this is why I never phone them, never mind the fact that SCM are part of Lloyds anyway.

Lloyds are (although a bit random) making full offers around this time (they did for me) but not including contractual interest or pre 6 years charges.

• 1 month later...