Hello There

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey there, I've been looking at the info and resources on this site for a while now to aid my claim against The Halifax, and I'd just like to say a BIG thank you to the moderators and a high 5 to everyone who's posted so far.

All the info and resources available have been a great help and inspiration.

The stage I am at presently is that I have served the bank with the necessary letters (Request for info, Preliminary approach for Repayment and Letter Before Action, the latter two with attatched Schedule of Charges) at the correct intervals.

This led to just simple acknowledgement by the bank but no attempt at any real dialoge so I have gone ahead and filed a claim with the county court and papers were served on the Halifax as of 15th December, however I did receive an offer of full and final settlement for about half the amount I am claiming for on the 14th December sent out on the 12th.

I intend to see it through and will keep you posted so if anyone has any further advice, or would like to ask any questions, please feel free.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daverino1:D

Guest ian cognito

Well done, certain proof of just how helpful and informative this site is for those who do their homework!!!

Good luck with the rest of the claim.

Hey there, thanks for the reply Janquinny.

Hello Cheddar, I was reading your thread yesterday and found it very interesting as the Nat West are my next target (current account and Mint card) but cannot afford to request info until the Halifax have paid up.

PS

I will post my first message on the Halifax trhead too.

Bye for now.

Merry Xmas.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daverino1:D