court date 5th jan..**WON**

joharp

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi have been following this site for a few months,never posted on here yet.I have my court date on 5th jan 2007, i have given the court and solicitors my AQ,breakdown of charges and another letter derived from this site...on my court hearing letter it states that i must send "copies of all documents" on which he intends to rely on at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.....Im now stuck,is this the "Court bundle " (40 pages long) in the templates library...can anyone help me please...or is the stuff i have alreay sent sufficient.

Thanks Jo

Hi Jo,

You need everything from the court bundle in the templates, all correspondance between you and Lloyds, your statements or account information, a schedule, the McNamara interview (templates - soundfiles) and edit this to suit your claim and add it to your bundle too - GaryH v Lloyds TSB - WON !! UNCONDITIONALLY !!!!.

You need 3 copies of everything. File one at the court, serve one to Lloyds sols (SC&M) and keep one for yourself (this should include the originals). Make sure you send it all by the date specified!

Get this all off and then ring SC&M and ask where their documents are. They should then say that the settlement is in the post.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Thank you Gary,for your reply. I have been stressing getting all of the stuff together and yest morn i was typing my statement of evidence...when the post arrived and there was a letter offering full settlement of £3681.72.It has taken a lonnnng 6 months,but its finally over.I posted my letter of acceptance,so hopefully i should have the money by xmas...Good luck to all of you who are going through this never ending process,all i can say is merry xmas ,just stick it out.

Jo x

Well done Jo, congratulations!!!:D

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done Jo, have a great Christmas!:D

Elsinore

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life