Fireman V Nat West

Firemansam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately, you are unable to save a hardcopy of a completed N1 claim form (not for want of trying!!!), the hmcs site just doesn't let you.

Although I knew exactly what amounts I wished to be refunded, I chose to follow someones advise, and leave the amounts claimed boxes on the N1 form blank and simply filled in the following information in the Value section of the form:

Claimant does not expect claim to exceed £5000.

Charges: £xxxxxx

Interest on charges: £xxxx

County Courts Section 69: £xxxxxx

PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE BY CHEQUE

I've then entered the amounts relating to my claim (as per my schedule of charges) in the POC section of the N1 form, which was copied, pasted and adjusted to suit, from the libary section. It really is worth trying to get your computer to open up the spreadsheet templates provided, it will certainly make things a lot easier.

By filling in the N1 form like this, I have, I feel, covered all bases, plus it means that Natwests solicitors and the judge have to do all the work:D Obviously, you might not wish to go down this route, the choice is always up to you.

• Haha 1

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, all of the above is present and correct:)

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 3 weeks later...

You should now receive a Notice that Acknowledgement of Service Has Been Filed from the court, followed by a Notice that a Defence Has Been Filed alond with an Allocation Questionnaire.

Make sure that now you have formally filed a claim with the court it is the judges instructions you adhere to and that Cobbetts. At anytime during the above process you may receive a 'goodwill gesture' from Natwest. You are not abliged to respond to this but it is only polite. There is a 'rejection of settlement letter' in the templates section if they do not offer you exactly what is owed.read through the step-by-step-guide in the FAQs section to help refresh your memory and fill you in as what to expect.

Good luck with it all, and keep us posted.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Thanks Muggins/egough

Will sit back and wait for the next part to happen, part of me is looking forward to this! How sad am i :D

You are not sad one bit, my friend, as I'm on here more than you, so how sad am I :lol:

Seriously, this claiming lark is definately a mixture of nerves and excitement, I know shich one I prefer! You are doing good, so don't knock it!!!

I know what you mean, I thought that too but now i'm almost at the finishing post (fingers crossed) it takes over your life!!!! I'm constantly on here and almost begging the postman to ring the doorbell in the mornings!!! Good luck!

You're postman is lucky, mine is going to get a restraining order out on me soon!!!!!!

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 3 weeks later...

Hi firemansam,

Yep its pretty std scare mongering cobblers from Cobbetts, I'm afraid. certainly nothing to get at all worried over, providing you have indeed used the correct POC template and filled in the details correctly.

You are not obliged to acknowledge the defence, however, it is only curtious to do so. A simple two sentence letter will surfice.

Next thing you shuld receive is confirmation from the court that Natwest have submitted a Defence along with an AQ to fill in. Then expect to receive the same from Natwest and then it's a case of waiting on the judge to allocate or instruct you to particularise your claim further.

Only then do you act. Like me I paniked when I received Natwests defence, and was only too willing to respond. DON'T. Just wait, it is usually scare mongering, and the judge can normally see right through it. I received my court date for May and had my claim settled in full this week, just before I had to send in my court bundle.

Have faith, follow the procedures to the T, and you shall reap the reward.:)

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA