Bankchargeshell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6355 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All,

The excellent BCH has been off for too long now for it to be functioning fully. Myself and other BCH members had started a sister site, which was better laid out with no spam etc. Reclaim Unfair Charges from banks & credit card companies! Unfortunately, and without any notice, the BCH site went down and I know many people were looking for help from the BCH members. As the site stopped our sister site is still helping people at Reclaim Unfair Charges from banks & credit card companies!

Just to let anyone from BCH who is lost.

The BCH site is not down. I spoke to Bob a couple of days ago and it was fine then, as it is now.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

I would add that the site is free - no donations requested or wanted, no email addresses for sale at £6 a throw, no books on legal precedures for £11.99 - when the info is available freely elsewhere.

Fortunately we are sensible enough to take this kind of veiled criticism without being worried about it.

Good luck with your new site

In which case, there is a perfectly useable forum here, with a wealth of information and templates et al.

Why muddy the water?

If we all stick together then we are a larger force. If the banks divide us then they may well conquer.

Can I also add that the books that we sell are at a considerable discount to anyone else selling the same titles. This is because we have negotiated on behalf of our members for a decent price.

Even WHSmiths cannot sell these at the prices they are here, and after having read the materials (and many others) we think that these titles will help our users.

The email address sales help us pay for hosting. When you have over 1 million hits in 3/4 of an hour (as happened on the 5th June) then you will find that your hosting is a little more than about a tenner a month. That needs to be paid for somehow.

We struggled hard to find a way to fund this site moralistically. Before the sales it came from our own pockets.

We do not advertise commercial sites like IVA sites etc... This is simply because a huge number of our members are already in a poor financial position.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

The more info sites we have the more likelyhood of capturing people that might not have thought about claiming. I speak to loads of people about claiming - oh I didn't know you could really do that, is the majority of responses. Believe me the CAG is a fantastic site but a real IT greenhorn could get completely lost.

I just wanted to alert our co-claimants on BCH forum, who might be completely lost to cyberspace that we are still alive and well on the other site. Sorry I spoke

No offence, but for obvious reasons that argument doesn't stand up.

I'm just concerned that your site looks like a commercial site.

I sort of agree in a way that the more sites there are, then the more people may get their money back. However, stand as one and fight as one, and we have more chance of bringing the whole charging regime down.

That way, everyone, including those that have no idea that they may be able to get their money back, will have been helped.

------------

------------

I would imagine that everyone's message is reclaim unfair unlawful charges and the more that know about, and we can help - the better.

Shame that Cameron chap won't respond on the question

we are censuring the ads on a weekly basis at the mo but new ones appear.

The message and thoughts are with everyone on here.

We will win 2007 will be the crunch. Hopefully the courts will kick up a stink as well

Cameron?

------------

------------

Fortunately, its got sod all to do with Cameron at the moment and hopefully never will!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.