Citicard advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, everyone

I have send off the Data Protection Act, letter an have received charges statement about £750. I have send the second letter requesting refund for charges, the 14 days have now expired. Can anyone advise what the next step would be.

Thanks in advance

rbrown

Hi, everyone

I have send off the Data Protection Act, letter an have received charges statement about £750. I have send the second letter requesting refund for charges, the 14 days have now expired. Can anyone advise what the next step would be.

Thanks in advance

rbrown

LBA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/586-credit-store-card-letter.html

Plus you had better do some reading of the FAQ's and read the threads pertaining to Citi you need to know how Citi operate and you will also need this info if you do need to go to court.

AL.

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Good luck with your claim. Citi are not the easiest lot to crack and have proved to be pretty devious but there is extraordinary help in this site - particularly on this forum, so keep taking heart by reading these threads. Hopefully, by the time you get to the point where you're facing court, us lot before you will have cracked their dodgy defence. BTW, don't get too hung up on their figures and facts that they state - nearly everyone have found they make mistakes in their defences, from still owing money to them, still holding a valid account, to wrong amounts owing and claiming they've sent part-payments when they haven't. Some people fear they do this deliberately to faze you. No, they're just extremely inefficient (hope you're reading this, Brian and I look forward to meeting your lackeys over a cup of tea and biscuits with the judge next week).

R xxxxxxxx

There defence has got holes in it so big you could park a battleship, just a case of getting to court.

keren29 won her case, but they`ve appealled it unsurprisingly.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.