srandard order for stay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recieved this letter about a fortnight ago can somebody please tell me how best to deal with it, District judge arkless orders that this claim is stayed until 15th november to enable the parties to attempt setlement.

On or before the 29th november one of the following steps must be taken.either the claiment must notify the court that the whole of the claim has been settled or the claiment

or defendant must write to the court requesting an extention of the stay period, explaining the steps being taken towards settlement and identifying any mediator, expert, or other persons helpingwith the process. The letter should confirm the ageement of all the other parties.

or all the parties must file a complete allocation questionare at the court. Where a settlement of some of the issues in dispute has been reached, a list of these issues should be attached to the completed questionnaire. The list must be agreed with the other parties and must indicate that it has been agreed. the bank asked for one month to resolve matter but i have had no futher correspondance of them (suprise suprise)

From what I have read these people have been particurly awkward but have a look here to have stay removed http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/10661-number6-lloyds-tsb-5.html#post315542

and atthe same time senda letter to clydesdale stating your position.

Good Luck

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.