Bryan Carter/Lowell/JD Williams

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everybody

I have been an avid reader of threads in this sub-forum but have never posted or commented until now.

I had a claim from Northampton Court Bulk, I acknowledged the service, I submitted my defence.

MCOL lists my defence as received on the 22nd October.

I had sent BC a CPUTR letter and he replied with "contact Lowells with a Section 77-79 request"

As I believed there was no actual agreement I sent a "prove it" letter instead. Lowell responded with the last item ordered and when the last payment was received and which catalogue it was. Again it rings no bells, however it is on my credit file as a default so there must be something in it!

However 38 calendar days have elapsed since my claim was received by MCOL and I am now wondering what to do or more to the point what BC is brewing up!!

I have tried to decipher the CP rules which seem to state that 28 days go by then a reminder to proceed is issued by NCBC which if not answered in 7 days leads to a strike out? Is this true?

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thank you in anticipation.