Nationwide.

Dave Johnson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today, Nationwide paid up in full.

Got back from work and put the checks in.

Without sounding like an oscar speach, thanks to Stephen(who put me in touch with BAG), BF and Dave/Seminole, Gary C, all involved with the OFT Demo,and the rest of you who are in process,keep up the work.

MW,(cancel next week),.

Apologies for when I've posted DRUNK, but hey I have spent 2 years getting shot at.

Crapital One, you are next.

Cheers to all you good guys,

Dave.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave

That's so brilliant, I'm dead chuffed for you. Just fil in some details please. How much? What did they say in their covering letter? And how did they pay you - by cheque?

Well done, you give us all hope.

Mox

£949.54 reclaimed from Nationwide June 06

Hi All,

Thanks for the e-mails, basically they paid up in full.

My 'overdraft' was paid off and the previous 6 years charges were paid back.

Money was put back into an account which has not existed for over 12 months, hence unavailiability on the internet to see a balance, and it does say a 3 day turn around to set up a password.(and according to the letter that the cheques were attatched to, money was put into this non existant account on 20 /4/06 and no mention of this appeared on the N157 dated 27/4/06 ,which was from the court.)

All the extra money was paid by personal cheque. One signed by Chas Bacon, a Nat West cheque, the other on a Nationwide cheque, signed by A.n.Other.

I will find out tomorrow if the 'account' still exists whilst having my photo's taken by the local rag for an article which will appear 21st or 28th.

If they had a leg to stand on, they would.

Dave.

Had an interview with a reporter from Bedfordshire on Sunday, followed by photos in front of the Nationwide in Bedford. The article should be in this weekend and I'll find and post the link. I won't let the fame go to my head.

Cheers,

Dave

PS Yes I did mention the CAG(more than once!)

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks