Message from the Saynotoyes team

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would like to make it very clear that the Saynotoyes team do not gain financially or in any other way benefits from its partnership with Stephenson. This was made very clear in a previous post by Buzz before the moderator Robertxc made the statement "It's also not clear if the owners of saynotoyes are getting any sort of commission from Stephensons".

As Robertxc prefers to ignore my PM to him I will ask the question on the forum. What is it that you are not clear about as Buzz has already explained to you?

We have ask the CAG team to remove this post as we feel it implies we could be gaining from Stephensons but they have not done this. We are very disappointed in this action as we feel it leave a wrong impression.

Finally I would like to wish all users the best of luck with their issues and hope you all get the result you want.

• Confused 1

OK, enough is enough.

bakedalasker - you have received a reply to your PM and made aware that the comments were not, at least in my opinion, libelllous.

The thread in question will remain closed until such time as we see fit to reopen it - we will not be bullied into making a decision simply because you believe the opposite.

As I have stated already by PM, the comments will not be retracted unless our site owners wish it to be.

I do not think it is appropriate for you, or other members of your site staff, to continue to make threads about the subject and I am closing this thread for that reason.

If you wish to make further threads in relation to that topic then I will do the same again.

I have made it clear that your comments have been passed on and think it would be more beneficial to you, and your site, if you were to accept that the fact graciously. I really don't see how these actions are going to benefit your standing.

Please feel free to communicate with me by PM should you wish.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks