Calculating 8% interest? WON!!!!!!

tunecookie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello!

I am trying to do my spreadsheet for my monument account, but don't know how to get it to calculate the 'days since offence' & therefore the interest. I am using the excel england simple spreadsheet & inputting the date & amount of thr charge etc. Help Please!!

• 2 months later...

Hello ALL!

Just getting my court bundle ready for monument! I have a court date on the 6th March & bundle has to be in on the 16th Jan.

I am just about to print off my schedule of charges & would like to know how to get it to update (days since offence wise) as i did the spread sheet in October & nothing has changed.

Cheers!:confused:

Hi,

I'm not sure which spreadsheet you used, but you need to ensure it states the most current date possible, so that it calculates interest right up to date.

If you file your bundle on Monday, put Monday's date in the cell where necessary.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

[

It possibly already read =today().

You also need to ensure that you haven't altered any cells which would use this cell to calculate figures.

Try changing it again by one day, and see what happens. If nothing happens, send it to my gmail account with a link to this post and your username in the subject box and I'll have a quick look.

[

Replied. You had no formulae at all for some reason, but I've put them all back in.

Note for others - one possible error occurs when exporting from Google to Excel. The formulae need to be manually copied or you'll just get the figures. This is detailed in my guide in Chambers, along with other notes.

Good luck Tunecookie.

• Haha 1

[

Vamp Are you around? Please could you help me!

I am having the same problem with my hubbys Rbos Schedule ( not updating).

Could I send it to you please? Really sorry for being a pest! I have never used spreadsheets before. :(

How did you start?

You appeared to have days as a number rather than a formulae. The formulae used to be different but I've adjusted it to enable you to state any date you like in the box at the top - don't forget to update this when you print for legal documents etc.

The formulae in the 8% was also a rounded one, so I upgraded that too.

Looks like an older version of a spreadsheet, but what you have now will do the job just fine.

[

Sorry Vamp! You have been so helpful, but the site will not let me give you any more rep points till I have given to somebosy else.

I have already given to 2 others who have helped me with different matters.