Fresh Meat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hI I am Kes New today and already got an idea of what ive done wrong. I had already written to my bank(barclays back in early september) demanding return of charges, standard letter back, since then had a letter offering £550 in full settlement ive now written a letter asking for statements and enclosing £10 but as yet not refusing the £550. Ive gotr some idea of a settlement fig (about £3000 tops) not less than £2500 also got GE cap[ital to have a chew at and cap 1 ty u guys and girls i need to be more care full didnt send letter registered, whoops

ty people Kes

:)i have been hit by 36 tons of truck and i have had Cancer, I survived both.I will NEVERGIVEUP Barclays look out i want my £ back

Hi Kes, welcome to the family.

First have a good read of the FAQs and the step-by-step guide in the library section. That way you will learn how it SHOULD be done.

If you follow the well-tried and tested methods advocated on this site then you will get your bank charges back. If you ad-lib and go your own way, then the results may not be as you expected.

This is a self-help forum, so it is important that you do your own homework.

All the information, letters, etc. that you need are on this site, but you must do things properly.

Good luck with your claim.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Thanks Rooster

Yeah even though i had sent letters off before I knew of this sites existence, it seems already I have stirred up Barclays my end. They have already this month re-credited 3 lots of £30 for returned DD's. plus of course I had the standard response word for word from them re my claim. I was offered the 550, and as stated i've not replied to that but sent off the templated Data stuff wiv my £10, I am reading the FAQ'S. cONSIDERING I went in blindfolded i done ok but im aware from reading others feedbacks how easy it is to fall down. Barclays will pay up my £. Im sorry if me posting clogs up the system? I will learn, thanks again all. Kes

:)i have been hit by 36 tons of truck and i have had Cancer, I survived both.I will NEVERGIVEUP Barclays look out i want my £ back