bernmans want the shortfall for marsh finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4071 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

,i need help in solving a joint car with a ex partner, he had when he left five years ago,and end up being given back voluntary as they were going to repocess.and now have started a ccj on it and stuck interest on it.at 33.3% amount to 13380.32 with court costs.and the car got sold at auction for 1,400.and left a shortfall of 6,072.85.the car was taken out in 08,06,and the relationship ended on 6/05.07.the car was back in there hands.08.07.08.now ive had court papers come and ive sent mine back,but ex partner isnt playing ball,and feel that bermans arent doing enough to find ex partner,ive given them all the info i know,but now chasing me for it all.:(

• 1 year later...

I too I have received court papers today from a solicitors called GLP in Manchester. Having read the paperwork I started to notice that none of the paperwork was original and there were shadows from the photocopier. Even the date had been altered to suit the statue of limitation which is in 3 days, as in your case the car went back but there is no mention of this in the paperwork. I won't be acknowledging anything until I have spoken to my solicitor

I spoke to my solicitor this morning and he advised me to ring GLP Solicitors to request more information, I spoke to the female trainee solicitor that is suppose to be in charge of the case, requesting additional information. She was extremely rude and obnoxious and just lept saying for me to fill in the forms and post them back. I told that i had know idea what the claim was about and that i would pass the letter that they sent to me to my solicitor. Her response was " ok whos your solocitor then", I told her who it is and she seem very suprised that I had my own solicitor. I informed her not to contact me again but to go through my solicitor, she responded "fine " then hung up.

I have an appointment with my solicitor at 1400hrs today, so will post what they say.