Success

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At last I have found out how to post messages being a complete computer idiot! Just want to say thanks for your help in reclaiming charges from Halifax plc. They gave in very quickly and repaid all charges. I will make a donation but having probs with Paypal...apparently I have an account but dont know about it! Can I just send cheque?

Well done on recovering your bank charges and an even bigger Congratulations on learning how to post to this forum!! :) Please contact me by private message about making a donation by cheque.

Have you filled in the survey? This is very important because it shows what kind of impact we are having.

Could you please let us have your litigation details for litigation section -- if you started a court claim as this information is very helpful when making applications for people in other cases. We now always tried to tell the court how many other people have sued the same bank and have had their cases settled out of court.

Please send me a private message if you need any help with any of this.