Jump to content

Amending a Court Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



Slight problem - I've just realised I didn't compound my interest calculations for my claim for contractual interest.


I've already filed the N1, how do I go about getting it amended?



Here to help!


Good with employment, disability and welfare/benefit questions :rolleyes:

Just ask!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Get in touch with the court as quickly as you can. If it's not been served on the other party you can amend it, if it has been served you need either the written consent of the other party or the permission of the court to amend it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...