hello everyone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi LittleKim, and a big welcome to CAG.

Alledged mischief from large and small companies alike!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

hello night owl and kurvaface, i have just been reading some of these stories on here and they are making me cross just reading some of them. Hope to speak you guys With so many people losing there jobs and getting into debt we need this site more and more now, people come here lost and don't know where to turn but the people on this site are so helpful it makes our problems so much easier to deal with knowing there are people who we can ask advice, well done to you all on CAG and thankyouxxThankyou xxx

Hi Dollytots, and a big welcome to CAG.

Have a read around and if you need help post in the relevant Forum and start a thread so that peeps can start helping you.

Or maybe you can offer help and advice to others.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!