Payday express **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4961 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi , I defaulted on my loan with these guys ,long story cut short

i sent lots of emails to them and got the response I need to call their office to arrange repayment , kept on emailing them and kept getting the same answer .

I offered them £20 a month on a loan of £150 , they will not comunicate by email so I pointed out that in the terms and conditions it says that they can contact me and vice versa by telephone / post or email , so I am not in the wrong here . I also asked them where in the terms does it state that alternate payment arrangements must be made by callling their office

I then get another email below

" Can I make you aware that you are currently in breach of your Credit Agreement and therefore reference to this agreement is technically irrelevant, however the particular part that you are referring to merely confirms that by signing the agreement, you allow us to contact you via email hence the ongoing conversations we are having now.

I can confirm that there is no part throughout the Credit Agreement that states you will have to call us to arrange an alternative repayment plan as we assume that by signing this Credit Agreement that you will, of course adhere to its terms & conditions.

I can confirm that should you wish to discuss repayment options which are alternative to the Credit Agreement that you signed, you will have to call our office.

Unfortunately we will no longer discuss this matter with you via email as we feel you have been advised sufficiently with the course of action you need to take in regards to repayment of this loan."

they have already had more than the original loan back in roll over fees

has anyone else had this issue where they wont agree a repayment plan via email , talking to me on thephone wont change the fact that I can only give them £20 a month at present

cheers

Jfk

You have made more than a reasonable attempt at making a repayment plan, I can't see what their problem is apart from attempting to make things difficult (keep all your emails). Drop an email to the OFT.

cant believe this line.

" Can I make you aware that you are currently in breach of your Credit Agreement and therefore reference to this agreement is technically irrelevant.

does that also mean the sections about them adding charges and fees to your account, and their legal rights to pursue the debt are also irrelevant.

worth asking them (by email of course)