Lombard North Central

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

they gained a ccj in oct 07 for £83,911.28 since then charges added make it £104,949.14, a charge was put on my house, but the house was reprossed in April of this year, I have a bailiffs company called sapphire send letters and call round three times, claiming to enforce me under section 268 of the insolvency act, but as I have pointed out to Lombard's solicitor I have no money.#

What are they likely to do?

what was the original debt for ?

Any advice I give, is given with the best intention of helping. I am not legally trained, so it is probably best to just ignore me;)

hang on a minute, the mention of insolvency and bailiffs is confusing me.

if you have been pettitioned for bankruptcy then all your assests would have been seized by an apointed official receiver and any outstanding debts reducded or written off after all your assets were sold off to pay back what you could, you'd have been required to pay a set monthly amount determined by your O.R. for 3 to 5 years after which time all remaing balances would have been written off.

is this what happened with you?

usually when you go bankrupt the bailiffs go away as they are required to by law, i don't understand why you have bailiffs at your door unless you have failed to comply with terms of your bankruptcy.

do you have any more details about how you arrived at the situation you are in now, i'm not an expert, i know a little, but may be able to get you some more detailed advice if i have more details on whats happenned so far.

I think you may have miss read Cyril 1982

The Bailiff was probaly serving bankrucy paper,

I had a bailiff serve me papers, I was notified on when he was coming.

I may be wrong, but that is my understanding,

Leakie

the balliffs have written twice, claiming they where coming round but have not done so. all that has happened in teh courts is that i have a ccj for about £104,000 plus my house was reprossed, still not sold, and i guess when is the mortgage company will come after me for the difference which will be about 45K.

my question is will lomabrd make me bankrupt even knowing i have no money or assests