Paypal sucks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi every1

I have visited PayPalSucks.com is where you will learn about the PayPal Class Action Lawsuit, Abuse, Fraud & evil behind the PayPal system! and read the horror stories but i am having one of my own. Has anyone had dealings with paypal and got there money back?

They have limited my funds for 180 days because its linked to another account (my husbands lol) i have phoned numerous times and emailed every day since april. They will not release the funds until all issues have been resolved, which they have, documents faxed ect id faxed bills faxed, now they saying we will part ways as i am potentially high risk and am related to another account. which i keep telling them is my husbands but they will not divulge this info because of the DPA.

Anybody any ideas?

Also did you know that if you bought a item and paid via paypal, which was sent 1st class royal mail......or something that is tracked that you could start a claim through paypal saying that you haven't received it and you will win. As i found out on numerous occasions somebody did it to me and emailed saying the item did not fit them, i replied saying sorry all measurements were listed. They started a dispute with paypal saying they hadn't received the item. And as it was sent 1st class royal mail (which is untrackable) They won and got there money back because i could no prove they had received it despite them emailing me. Despite my argument with them that there is a flaw in there system and not all people send recorded ors special delivery

Thanks for listening sara

Capital One mcol 10/8/06 £534.08 with court costs & rising:)

Hsbc LBA 5/8/06 £4200 offered £2000 declined:)

Abbey RFP 4/8/06 £953:)

Hi Sara

It will probably be better to post this in the General consumer forum as this is the welcome forum and only for your first post and you might get more of a response in there :)

You can copy and paste from this one;)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

have a current dispute very similar to what you have described above and I sent items via special delivery to the address verified by paypal, ebay and the buyer, the address however proved to be false therefore the items where undeliverable, as it happened it was tickets which obviously have a time limited value and by the time I recieved the items back they where worthless, offered redelivery, provided proof of postage etc only to be told that paypal have a duty to make sure both parties are happy? well excuse me they failed on that score right away so needless to say my account has also been frozen!!! I even got an email confirming that I had met all the requirements of their seller protection policy!!!

currently I have handed the issue to the FSA who are investigating it, probably wont get anywhere but I'm damned if I'm gonna sit back and take there *&$! so I figured the more people that complain to the FSA the more chance of some sort of change in an idiotic and unfair system / policy where a financial firm has the ability to withdraw funds from your account because they think its right whilst failing to accept any responsibility for there own errors

what a rant for a first post