motivate vs nationwide

motivate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone just received my six years worth of statements

have gone through them and charges total £700 what is the next step please

i have just opened a new account in case nationwide decide to close my account as i have read this can happen

Step-By-Step Instructions

navbits_start.gif Consumer Action Group > Libraries - bank charges materials and other issues faqs-please-read-these.gif FAQs :::::::::::::::::::::::::- PLEASE READ THESE FIRST!!! -:::::::::::::::::::

Hope this helps, Look at other cases which may also assist in bringing a claim

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

Advice & opinions of Sophie-Jane are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

just received my six years of statements totalling £700 what is the next step now please i have already opened a new account in case they decide to close my account any help will be appreciated

You need to read the FAQ's and follow the step-by-step guide - all the information you need to take the claim forward is in there.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Schedule of charges means the List of charges which have been levied against your account

If using the Exel Spreadsheet to enter the charges, You will have to copy the list of charges from the Spreadsheet to your letter

Hope this helps

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

Advice & opinions of Sophie-Jane are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts

your welcome

You will be waiting for the post person to come, Just keep to the guidelines and follow others threads, and you will start to understand how the process works

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

have been busy reading other posts and have just found the spreadsheets my god you guys and girls have got it all in here

I have heard about other Action sites, but this is the best

As you can see, I'm attached to your thread (unless I unsubscribe from your thread), as you progress I will see how you are progressing, and I could offer my advise as and when.

As you start to know your processes and proceedures, you will think, Did I ever post that silly question, I know I do, when looking back at some of mine.

But hey we are on a learning curve, learning as we progress each and every financial institution which has unlawfully charged us.

I'm still asking now, but my questions are now quite advanced and someone may know the answer

Regards

Sophie

Thank you

Please Note

• 3 months later...

hi motivate.

I am not on an IVA so cant really advise you on that, I am however on a DMP through CCCS and I intend to claim myt charges back from all. I have not receive a reply to my request from nationwide C/C however Nationwide have sent me my statements and they owe me £894. I have today sent my pre lim letter. heres hoping

• 2 weeks later...

I read the FAQ and then followed the step by step guide, made use of the library letters and as a result have just had a partial refund deposited to my account (from the Electra house swindon address). I am just responding to this. Followthe guides and use the charge calculation speadsheet and you will be fine. It really is worrying though for me as I find banks daunting at the best of timesthe Nationwide wide ...Good luck

Has anyone had an automatic refund totheir account without acceptating or agreeing it? I am acknowledging the deposit but still continuing with the Court case.Begining to wonder if I should just accept the money now as it has been done by the bank already.

Has anyone had an automatic refund totheir account without acceptating or agreeing it? I am acknowledging the deposit but still continuing with the Court case.Begining to wonder if I should just accept the money now as it has been done by the bank already.

As I understand it 'bobburnell', I beleive you should continue to claim for every penny they owe you, i.e. thank them for thier initial deposit & let them know that you intend persuing them for the remainder.

As it is this time of the year, think like Scrooge & take them for every penny they have got ;)