• Tweets

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Mortgage Securitisation - Paragon V Pender Title to Sue Judgements - For Debate & Discussion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sue and E is E.

Sue you are very knowledgeable on the paperwork of this and I do not mean that badly but if you look at the judgement again just for 5 minutes before you reply on the question of

If the lender HAS been PAID IN FULL for the mortgage book then I ask,

What are there losses?

What and why do they not transfer the mortgage to who ever?

Looking at the judgement I think the Judge was wrong and be leave me Judges do not know about securitisation at all and its that question of if the LENDER had been Paid in full for the Mortgage then they should have not been a party to any court case, as they do not own any thing but just act as agents for who ever.

Yes I know about who's on the LR and the LR act but if they have not changed these details becuase it would open a can of worms then its not the bower who should be taken to the cleaners.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Sue,

But the question still remains, if the lender has been paid in full ie the bonds then it is the bond holders who have losses.

Yes it say's bah bah bah in the rules BUT and this is the big BUT these laws where written years ago before securitisation was even thought of.

So I therefore ask what is there loss.

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks wfspayback found it and downloaded it.

Yes I am looking into this BIG time and may be now found the way forward, have you read these Hopefully Suetouis will read these now as they show that the seller has transferred ALL rights to the mortgages to the TRUSTEE.

I think they will be removed soon!

And?

you have also read the Master Definitions and Construction Schedule which you will NOT get.

Why have 6.3 if as it reads and I say if it reads PRIOR to perfection of the transfer of the legal title?

Like page page 3 1

page 4 3.1 (a)

3.9 page 6

3.16 page 8

22.1 page 32

23.3 (b) page 40 d and h?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I now have a copy of the mortgage deed and it states nothing as it is only singed by me and the witness. But the interesting part is that our solicitor has signed it as being a true copy some 20 days after the date of the deed? and reg at the LR and it states page 1 of 2 so where's the other page???

erm Thank you for the reply bhall, I'am with Ken thank you

I think some one works for them as you would not get the forms and as you say its the BORROWER which give legal title not the lender. But this does not mean that the lender still holds legeal title for these mortgages this has been transferred when the sale went though.

As I have asked for a Director of the company to sign an statement of truth that they still own this mortgage for 2 years and 3 court case's they have not! why not??

You and I both know it but it has to change and maybe just maybe its happening. And it's just a case of asking the right questions like above and not getting the answers which are the truth which will open this up

People like Ben always put you down or give mis-information so they can stop any one opening this up yet do not help in ant way just like last time rember he has not been on for a long time and again could not answer the questions I put to him.

I for one have had enough and if they want a fright then they have got it, I don't mind paying a reasonable rate and doing it right but I am not going to pay some one else's bonus or interest.

Lets see what happens now.

By the way Ben if you read the so called internet page you will see that ALL of the documents you refer to are dated 2011 and are in light of the sale of the mortgages which if you read the document therein they had to do.

I can not see where you state that applpecart is wrong in any of his posts or that the question of who owns what is stated.

well you have to ask nicely lol

Its now well under way to change these orders and put the questions in the way you have and see what happens now as you quite rightly state this is the LAW and can not be changed nor dismissed by the judges.

I rember Sustious was it who was saying you can't do this and you can't do that what's happened to him??? he is very quiet now.

• 2 weeks later...