Halifax payplan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am in debt to the tune of £22,000, £7,300 of which is owed to Halifax. I have certainly learnt my lesson and no more credit for me.

For the past year I have been writing to Halifax after they moved my interest from 0% to 23.5% with no success, so it left me with no option but to contact Payplan, I have been with them six months and despite making payments of £137 to Halifax everymonth my balance has increased, as things stand I will be paying money to Halifax all my life!

I wondered about challenging the credit agreement - any advice on how to do this and what i should be looking for?

Thanks

Steve

Used to work there..... sounds like they have messed up your payment plan as they should have stopped the interest.

What may have happened is that your payment is so high it is almost what the contractual payment would have been - often in this case interest ISNT stopped, but as always there are ways round this.

PM me the details and I will assist your further (not the kind of info you wan tto post on the web)