Late arrival of claimform from sols re RBS Credit Card Claim

Plashets
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

No reply from the court yet, but I have just received a demand for the same alleged debt from Wescot CS threatening to take me to county court etc.

What is the position here. I would have thought that you can't start legal proceedings for the same matter in two courts!

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

ATB

Hi all

No reply from the court yet, but I have just received a demand for the same alleged debt from Wescot CS threatening to take me to county court etc.

What is the position here. I would have thought that you can't start legal proceedings for the same matter in two courts!

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

ATB

Hi, suggest you phone the court again on the current status, if they say its stayed, ask if they have any plans to take any action in the near future....we need to consider you next move once we know the answer.

As for moorcroft/westcot, both are idiots, and are probably not even aware the matter is in court:rolleyes:

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Hi

Called the court today, they said the case was still stayed and also that no communication from the plaintiff had been received since the initial application last year.

I broached the subject of having the claim struck out and he said yes that was possible and that I should write in.

If the claim is struck out will RBS be able to claim again? or will I need to have the contract ruled un-enforceable.

ATB